Wild Ones Chapters in Minnesota would love to partner with other non-profit organizations with mission statements that align with ours. Partner organizations may be eligible for a complimentary space in our exhibitor showroom or other discounts when they provide help with production and/or promotion of our conference. In addition, the organization names and/or logos of Partners will be featured on conference signage and promotional materials.
Non-profit organizations can be considered for Conference Partnership if they
• Have a mission statement that aligns with the Wild Ones mission statement: to promote environmentally sound landscaping practices to preserve biodiversity through the preservation, restoration and establishment of native plant communities.
• Are willing and able to help with production or promotion of the conference
There are a number of different ways for an organization to help. For example, sending email notices about the conference to your organization’s email list is one way to help with promotion. The conference is completely organized by volunteers, so providing expertise or assistance with the production of the conference is another type of help. Note that it is possible to be a Conference Partner without exhibiting, or even without attending the conference.
Registration for Conference Partners is by invitation only. Partner organizations will receive an email invitation that will allow access to the online registration form.
If you have not received an email invitation to register, or would like more information, please contact our Exhibitor Chair.
• Exhibit space is limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
• Premium locations will be offered first to Conference Sponsors and Wild Ones Business, Affiliate and Professional members.
• A service fee determined by Eventbrite will be added to online registrations.
• Information on set-up and parking logistics will be available at a later date.
• All Partner organizations will be listed in our Exhibitor Guide and will be featured in a slide displayed during our rotating slide show.
Early Bird Registration:
Register by Saturday, January 19, 2019 and save $15!
Partner registration closes at midnight on Tuesday, January 29, 2019 (or when full).
OPTIONS FOR EXHIBITING
Option 1 | SMALL TABLETOP EXHIBIT & ADMISSION
Includes: One complimentary 30" round table (small!) and 1 chair plus admission for one person to all presentations, refreshment breaks and lunch. This option is limited to tabletop display only, no freestanding banners or displays. Total exhibit space is about 5' wide by 6' deep. A tablecloth is provided.
Early Bird prices: $60 Wild Ones Member* | $70 Non-Member
After January 19: $75 Wild Ones Member* | $85 Non-Member
Option 2 | REGULAR TABLE EXHIBIT SPACE & ADMISSION
Includes: 8 foot wide by 6 foot deep exhibit space with one chair, with a choice of either a 6 foot long by 30 inch deep rectangular table or a 30 inch round (small) table. A freestanding banner or display is allowed in this space.
Includes admission for one person to all presentations, refreshment breaks and lunch. A tablecloth is provided.
Early Bird prices: $100 Wild Ones Member* | $110 Non-Member
After January 19: $115 Wild Ones Member* | $125 Non-Member
Option 3 | CONFERENCE SPONSOR
Please consider becoming a conference sponsor! A sponsorship offers you the highest visibility to over 25,000 individuals through our mailing and connections with like-minded organizations of native plants and natural landscaping. Your organization name will be featured in publicity announcements, letters, web listings and event program. Sponsorships include Partner registration and other benefits which depend on the level of sponsorship as specified below. Please contact the Exhibitor Chair for more information.
ALL SPONSOR LEVELS WILL RECEIVE:
• Organization name and/or logo featured on signage and promotional materials
• Link to your organization website from conference’s website
• Visual recognition at registration table
• Verbal recognition from the podium
• One exhibitor table in premium location
• Member registration rate for organizational members or employees
Coneflower Sponsor - $300+
• Quarter page printed ad in Exhibitor Guide
• Two admissions to conference for organization representatives or guests, which includes all presentations, exhibitor showroom, lunch, and refreshment breaks.
Dogwood Sponsor - $600+
• Half page printed ad in Exhibitor Guide
• Four admissions to conference for organization representatives or guests, which includes all presentations, exhibitor showroom, lunch, and refreshment breaks
Oak Sponsor - $900+
• Full page printed ad in Exhibitor Guide
• Seven admissions to conference for organization representatives or guests, which includes all presentations, exhibitor showroom, lunch, and refreshment breaks
For Additional Representative(s) – see the Tickets page on the Design With Nature website to register additional representatives of your organization.
Option 1 or Option 2 Partner registration includes conference admission for only one person. If additional people from your organization will be attending, they need to be registered individually as attendees by Saturday February 2, 2019 (or before Sold Out).
About Wild Ones Membership
Member rate applies only to employees of business members or to attendees who have individual memberships. Business, Professional and Affiliate membership in Wild Ones has many benefits, including being listed on Wild Ones’ national website and in the National Directory published in The Wild Ones Journal. For convenience, Wild Ones memberships can be purchased on the Exhibitor Registration form.
For questions or more information, contact the Conference Exhibitor Chair: